Arauco is a company that manufactures flakeboard and cedar flakeboard.
They are based in North America, specifically Canada where they have been operating since 2004.
The company has over 600 employees with headquarters in Montreal, Quebec.
Arauco manufactures different types of flakeboards such as aromatic cedar flakeboard closet liner panels and also specializes in other wood products such as composite panels and particleboard.
Arauco is based in Canada and has been operating since 2004.
This company manufactures flakeboard, which can be made from either cedar or flaked cereal grains such as wheat flakes.
The flaker breaks down the flakes into slivers that are then compressed under heat to form a solid sheet of material called flakeboard.
Arauco also produces composite panels and particle board - these boards use different types of wood products combined with resin binders to create stronger materials for construction purposes like subfloors, ceilings, studs and joists, etc., while still being lightweight enough for easy installation on site.
The benefits of using these kinds of boards include reduced weight (less cost when shipping), increased fire resistance (reduced flammability),
a more natural look and feel, increased strength (less warping), improved insulation properties for better energy efficiency.
- Arauco is based in Canada and has been operating since 2004.
- They manufacture flakeboard from either cedar or flaked cereal grains such as wheat flakes.
- Flakes are broken down into slivers that are then compressed under heat to form a solid sheet of material called flakeboard which can be used for construction purposes like subfloors,
ceilings, studs and joists with less weight than other options but still strong enough during installation on site;
the benefits include reduced weight when shipping as well as an increase in fire resistance due to being less flammable while also maintaining a more natural look and feel, increased strength as flakeboard does not warp like other wood products do and better insulation properties for energy efficiency.
- Arauco also produces composite panels which use different types of wood combined with resin binders to create stronger boards that are still lightweight enough for easy installation on site;
the benefits include reduced weight (less cost when shipping), increased fire resistance (reduced flammability), an improved natural appearance and feeling due to being lighter than standard plywood while still retaining its structural integrity, higher compression strengths meaning less warping during assembly or storage, as well as superior soundproofing qualities because they act as a barrier against noise coming from outside sources such as construction sites.
- The company also manufactures particleboard which is made from flaked cereal grains such as wheat flakes;
this board has an increased strength and reduced warping when compared to conventional plywood, better insulation properties due to its higher density, the ability to be used for walls or ceilings that will not warp and absorb sound through vibrations.
- Arauco also uses flake boards in their other products like MDF (medium density fiberboards) panels which are a sturdy composite material with excellent dimensional stability so it does not shrink or swell while remaining lightweight and easy to work with on site without special tools needed for installation.
- The company specializes in different types of wood products - flakeboard, cedar flakeboard closet liner paneling, composite panels.